Maine JobLink is a web-based job-matching and labor market information system. Maine JobLink provides job seekers, employers, and training providers with easy-to-use tools that support a wide range of activities. As a service of the public workforce system, Maine JobLink is completely free for you to use. You will find resources on the site that enable you to:
- Create and post a resume or job order
- Determine whether you’re eligible for state- or federally funded workforce programs
- Search for the ideal job or job candidate
- Search for the ideal training or service provider
- Research labor market information
- And much more!
Create a self-service account today to manage your job or resume search. Whether you’re an individual looking for the perfect career opportunity, an employer looking for the ideal job candidate, or a training provider who wants to get the word out about your programs, check out the tools and services on Maine JobLink and let Maine work for you.